Pack & Toss
You should see the stuff I'm donating. I've now started going through my "office."
It seems I do hang on to things. But then most of you knew that, didn't you? Nothing like a long move to make one get rid of stuff. Of course, as you can no doubt imagine, I'm not throwing out that much, compared to what I'm taking with me. Good thing I've got a house. And a hen house, chuckle.
I'm being ruthless. Haven't used this unopened thing for fifteen years? Donate it. Opened it, but not touched or used it for 10? Gone. Toss that fluffy sweater, it just makes you look fat anyway. And you don't really need that plastic ornamental bull from the 80s. Couldn't quite bring myself to get rid of the 1987 sewing magazines though.
I see that I've got a pile of binders on a lower shelf. No doubt they're full of things. I wonder what kind. One, I know is newspaper clippings. No, wait. Make that 3 are full of clippings. Thank God for the internet, I don't do that so much anymore.
Okay, its back to the pack & toss routine.
SL
It seems I do hang on to things. But then most of you knew that, didn't you? Nothing like a long move to make one get rid of stuff. Of course, as you can no doubt imagine, I'm not throwing out that much, compared to what I'm taking with me. Good thing I've got a house. And a hen house, chuckle.
I'm being ruthless. Haven't used this unopened thing for fifteen years? Donate it. Opened it, but not touched or used it for 10? Gone. Toss that fluffy sweater, it just makes you look fat anyway. And you don't really need that plastic ornamental bull from the 80s. Couldn't quite bring myself to get rid of the 1987 sewing magazines though.
I see that I've got a pile of binders on a lower shelf. No doubt they're full of things. I wonder what kind. One, I know is newspaper clippings. No, wait. Make that 3 are full of clippings. Thank God for the internet, I don't do that so much anymore.
Okay, its back to the pack & toss routine.
SL
Comments
Post a Comment