Halloween Haunt
This place is on Frood Road. I spied it this morning on my way back from taking Jamie to Driving School. Since it was early on a Sunday morning and there was minimal traffic, it seemed like a good time to stop.
Although it's quite junky, I do like the gargoyles, I wonder where she got them. I haven't seen anything like that around here, but then I haven't especially gone on a hunt for gargoyles. They're cool anyway. Some of the stuff (for example the doll body) appears to have been made up by the homeowner. At any rate, it's an interesting display, and I thought I would share it.
Although it's quite junky, I do like the gargoyles, I wonder where she got them. I haven't seen anything like that around here, but then I haven't especially gone on a hunt for gargoyles. They're cool anyway. Some of the stuff (for example the doll body) appears to have been made up by the homeowner. At any rate, it's an interesting display, and I thought I would share it.
There's lots more to the display, but I haven't yet mastered the art of fitting many pictures onto this blog.
SL
Comments
Post a Comment