Mormon Wear

Lory and I went to Fabicland today. She got a good haul, I only bought this pattern, shown here.
For some reason, I really like it.
Lory tells me it will billow out and hide my waist line. (since my waistline's not what it used to be, I'm not terribly concerned, LOL).
Jamie said, it's okay, just don't make it with polka dots and don't put those stupid squares on. (some kind of decorative stitching on the thing)
Lory went on to say that it looked like a Mormon dress. She's right, I must admit I was feeling a little Mormon-ish when I bought the pattern.
Anyway, there you have it. What do you lot think of the dress?
For some reason, I really like it.
Lory tells me it will billow out and hide my waist line. (since my waistline's not what it used to be, I'm not terribly concerned, LOL).
Jamie said, it's okay, just don't make it with polka dots and don't put those stupid squares on. (some kind of decorative stitching on the thing)
Lory went on to say that it looked like a Mormon dress. She's right, I must admit I was feeling a little Mormon-ish when I bought the pattern.
Anyway, there you have it. What do you lot think of the dress?
SL
Comments
Post a Comment