'Nuff Said
I have a calendar here that gives a new word meaning every day. I didn't recognize todays word, "igneous." I bet Tom knows what that means. The definition says: Formed from fire; especially said of rock formed from fiery magma. It reminds me of Iggy. You know, our newly returned Canadian Liberal Leader. Speaking of our politicians, did you hear about the Conservative candidate (a woman) who described her Liberal opponent (also a woman) as being "past her expiry date?" Here's a link: http://news.nationalpost.com/2011/03/29/tory-mps-passed-her-expiry-date-remark-draws-ageism-allegations/ So, I guess "Ageism" will be the new buzz word. And of course, the gloves are off. The media, fed by the political candidates idiocy, will leave no stone unturned in their quest to dig up dirt, and belittle everyone. God help Canada. I'm walking downtown today to pick up a couple of parcels and also to get my police check done. You can't work or volunteer anywhere these days without getting a check done. Just in case you've turned into a serial killer or something in the last few months. SL
Comments
Post a Comment