Call Waiting, and other Annoyances
On Eastlink, which I now subscribe too, Call Waiting comes standard. I hate call waiting.
This is those annoying interruptions you experience while talking on the phone with one person, and another person calls you. Gee....with today's technology, with the correct type phone, you can even see who's trying to interrupt you (oops, call you).
I phoned Eastlink yesterday and had this feature removed permanently. While I was on the phone with the Eastlink rep, he said...sorry what did you say, you cut out there. I said, yes, that's call waiting..please get rid of it. So now it's gone.
Today, while talking to JR, his frigging call waiting interrupted us 3 times. Talk about annoying.
How can I rid the world of this most annoying feature? If you're waiting for a a call that's so important, stay the hell off the phone, FFS.
Actually I hate all phone calls, but CW is especially annoying.
Oh goody, the dog downstairs has started his opera. I wonder how many decibels he carries.
This is those annoying interruptions you experience while talking on the phone with one person, and another person calls you. Gee....with today's technology, with the correct type phone, you can even see who's trying to interrupt you (oops, call you).
I phoned Eastlink yesterday and had this feature removed permanently. While I was on the phone with the Eastlink rep, he said...sorry what did you say, you cut out there. I said, yes, that's call waiting..please get rid of it. So now it's gone.
Today, while talking to JR, his frigging call waiting interrupted us 3 times. Talk about annoying.
How can I rid the world of this most annoying feature? If you're waiting for a a call that's so important, stay the hell off the phone, FFS.
Actually I hate all phone calls, but CW is especially annoying.
Oh goody, the dog downstairs has started his opera. I wonder how many decibels he carries.
Comments
Post a Comment