Street Legal

Got the paperwork in from Mom today and went downtown and changed everything over. I'm now street legal.
Know what the girl in the office said Mom, after all this stuff we went through? She said you could have just written a note. She added however, that it was better to have the sworn statement paper there, in case the car had ever been registered in Ontario. ???
So I'm now on the road. Dory had called me and wanted to go shopping for Megan (out in BC), but she hasn't called back. I'm giving her another hour, and if I haven't heard from her, well its time to get Jamie and get her to do some housework for me, for which she will be paid.
Mailed a parcel to Mom today. I didn't pay for Express Post. I hope it gets tere before Xmas.
I'm working tonight for Operation Red Nose. Answering the phones. I will likely be there quite late in the evening, won't finish up till around 0300 hrs.
We finally got snow here Peeps. It's the kind of day that would be a good one to stay at home, but of course that won't happen.
Know what the girl in the office said Mom, after all this stuff we went through? She said you could have just written a note. She added however, that it was better to have the sworn statement paper there, in case the car had ever been registered in Ontario. ???
So I'm now on the road. Dory had called me and wanted to go shopping for Megan (out in BC), but she hasn't called back. I'm giving her another hour, and if I haven't heard from her, well its time to get Jamie and get her to do some housework for me, for which she will be paid.
Mailed a parcel to Mom today. I didn't pay for Express Post. I hope it gets tere before Xmas.
I'm working tonight for Operation Red Nose. Answering the phones. I will likely be there quite late in the evening, won't finish up till around 0300 hrs.
We finally got snow here Peeps. It's the kind of day that would be a good one to stay at home, but of course that won't happen.
Comments
Post a Comment