Hoarders "Sir Patrick"
For the record:
Okay...I've finally found a hoarder I can identify with. This is "Sir Patrick" from Florida. A bit of a nut case...or perhaps merely quite eccentric, this part of Hoarders last night was fascinating. The first episode was just another run of the mill, trash filled places, belonging to Gordon & Gaye.
Sir Patrick's place was a treasure trove of beautiful objects. He had glass and crystal, dolls, art work, Asian objects d'art, lights all over the place. Every square inch was filled. It was all clean and well cared for, and organized. But very busy, very crowded. Of course I loved it.
Here's a bit of his story. He really is a fascinating character.
SL
http://www.winknews.com/Local-Florida/2010-09-02/Port-Charlotte-man-to-appear-on-reality-show-Hoarders
Okay...I've finally found a hoarder I can identify with. This is "Sir Patrick" from Florida. A bit of a nut case...or perhaps merely quite eccentric, this part of Hoarders last night was fascinating. The first episode was just another run of the mill, trash filled places, belonging to Gordon & Gaye.
Sir Patrick's place was a treasure trove of beautiful objects. He had glass and crystal, dolls, art work, Asian objects d'art, lights all over the place. Every square inch was filled. It was all clean and well cared for, and organized. But very busy, very crowded. Of course I loved it.
Here's a bit of his story. He really is a fascinating character.
SL
http://www.winknews.com/Local-Florida/2010-09-02/Port-Charlotte-man-to-appear-on-reality-show-Hoarders
Comments
Post a Comment