Asylum Night
Yesterday i bought a movie at the yard sale. "Asylum Night." Here's a trailer"
Anyway, over done with gone, into the yard sale pile again. And I didn't watch any more of it, why torture myself?
I didn't finish watching it. At first I thought...well, this is so bad, it's almost good. Like cult status, you know?
But I was wrong. it was just wrong on so many levels.
The gist of it is, a woman, who is masquerading as a nurse, goes to an asylum to spring her brother. Very cheaply made (bet I could make a movie like this), minimal acting, and surprise lines: Example, the male head of the hospital is arguing with a female doctor, saying he's releasing Peter (actually the brother in question), and the doctor is saying no, she's getting close to a break through with him, yada yada. Head Honcho keeps denying her, until right out of the blue, she says she won't fuck him for 2 weeks. This immediately changes his mind, and Peter will stay the night.
Yes, this is the kind of surprises the movie is full of. That, horrible acting, a terrible script, and vampires that act like zombies. And everyone knows they're 2 different species, LOL.
Anyway, over done with gone, into the yard sale pile again. And I didn't watch any more of it, why torture myself?
Comments
Post a Comment