
Okay. Yesterday when I was downtown, there was this yard sale going on. I bought two books, they were 25 cents each.
One was True Crime. I should have taken note though, of the by line. Something along the lines of "Culled from the files of True Detective."
How about these chapter titles?
Sex-crazed Cabbie crushed Kathy with his Wheels.
Beast of the Bronx
Gun-toting, Wheelchair-bound Killer
Stripped and Strangled in a Limo. (this sounds like bad graduation sex, LOL)
The Desperate Teen Cross-Dressed to Kill
and my personal favorite:
Why did the Buddies Behead their Redheaded Friend?
The other book I bought was a "romance." I bought this because I keep a file on bad book titles. There are a lot of romance titles in there. This one is called "Temptations Touch." It says: He tried to rule her with a firm hand, but couldn't resists "Temptations Touch."
Of course its porn for women.
One was True Crime. I should have taken note though, of the by line. Something along the lines of "Culled from the files of True Detective."
How about these chapter titles?
Sex-crazed Cabbie crushed Kathy with his Wheels.
Beast of the Bronx
Gun-toting, Wheelchair-bound Killer
Stripped and Strangled in a Limo. (this sounds like bad graduation sex, LOL)
The Desperate Teen Cross-Dressed to Kill
and my personal favorite:
Why did the Buddies Behead their Redheaded Friend?
The other book I bought was a "romance." I bought this because I keep a file on bad book titles. There are a lot of romance titles in there. This one is called "Temptations Touch." It says: He tried to rule her with a firm hand, but couldn't resists "Temptations Touch."
Of course its porn for women.
SL
Comments
Post a Comment