Employees VS Tenants

The parking wars continue here in the building. I had a visit from two of the clerical staff from the lawyer's office last night. They were ticked I guess, because I had parked in such a way that they were partially blocked in.
Being ticked didn't do them any good, I stood my ground. When I went down to move my car, they had already gotten out.
At one point, I said to the loud one...(very sweetly)..."oh..are you threatening me?" She looked shocked, said no, and then fled.
I typed up a letter to the Lawyer who's the head of the office and took it in to said office this morning. It was quite a pleasant letter, but it stated unequivocally that I wanted, and was entitled to my parking space. I noticed that the two employees in the office, including Blondie the Loud, were both quite polite and subdued. Perhaps I have established dominance. We'll have to see, but I have no intention of just giving up my parking space.
Being ticked didn't do them any good, I stood my ground. When I went down to move my car, they had already gotten out.
At one point, I said to the loud one...(very sweetly)..."oh..are you threatening me?" She looked shocked, said no, and then fled.
I typed up a letter to the Lawyer who's the head of the office and took it in to said office this morning. It was quite a pleasant letter, but it stated unequivocally that I wanted, and was entitled to my parking space. I noticed that the two employees in the office, including Blondie the Loud, were both quite polite and subdued. Perhaps I have established dominance. We'll have to see, but I have no intention of just giving up my parking space.
Comments
Post a Comment