A New Old Place
Yesterday I sent out a message talking about how I had called Rita in my old apartment building. And all the news to do with that. You know, I had actually started composing a letter to the new landlady, in which I was going to see if I could rent a place (not live there at this time, but just rent it), but then I came to my senses. If I had wanted to do something like that, I should have hung onto the apartment, came here and stayed with Mom, and not bought my house.Besides with all the goings on in that building, would it really be a good place to live for an aging woman who is alone? Crime definitely seems to be on the upswing, but regardless, it's always been fairly crime ridden there...I once found someone breaking into a vehicle I owned at the time, and I had another vehicle stolen while living there. And that's just me, others have had different things happen. So what is it....excitement? Please..it seems I get plenty of that, no matter where I live.
Anyway, Mom and I went to the stores today, and I spied this card. It just yelled out..."buy me!" To me, it looks like an old apartment window, and isn't that a mannequin inside? Helloooooo
So I forked over a dollar, scanned it, and now, here I am.
Can you tell I'm a wee bit restless?
SL
Anyway, Mom and I went to the stores today, and I spied this card. It just yelled out..."buy me!" To me, it looks like an old apartment window, and isn't that a mannequin inside? Helloooooo
So I forked over a dollar, scanned it, and now, here I am.
Can you tell I'm a wee bit restless?
SL

Comments
Post a Comment