Two Waters
Take a look at these bottles of water folks. The one on your left, the clear one...well, that's from the spring in Weymouth North (by the old pop factory).
It is by far the best water I've ever tasted. I use it for drinking water, and I make tea and/or coffee with it.
Now the one on your right, that came from my well. Not only that, but I also previously boiled it, hoping to get rid of the rust or whatever minerals inhabit the wells around here. I feel like it's turning my skin and teeth yellow and it's difficult to keep my hair fluffy....no wonder, with all the iron present.
It seems that all of the wells around here have rusty water, some more than others. If you have a dug well, and it rains, well, then you'll get all kinds of stuff. Coliforms and so on. Heavy rains, I mean, which we sure got this year, and now, heavy snow.
The drilled wells are not spared, the rain doesn't necessarily affect them, but they're heavy metal too. And they contain traces of arsenic. Mouhaha
So...best water, worst water. Untreated water. I used to take water for granted, but not since I moved here. This year the wells seem particularly bad, I even bring drinking water to Mom.
SL

Comments
Post a Comment