New Phone Answering Message
So...how does this sound for an answering machine?
Hi, you've reached Sandra at ---------. If this is a Legion inquiry, press pound and leave a message at the tone.
If this is a telemarketer, hang up now.
If this is someone who's already called several times today for no good reason, hang up now and never call me again.
If you already called me anytime in the last week, don't call back until next month.
If you block your number before you call me, may you die a slow death.
Now, does that sound....a little harsh? I think not.
Sheila always told me that someday I would love the sound of the phone ringing, that I would welcome its "intrusion" into my life. It's been a number of years now, since I left the Hell called work, and I still hate the sound of a phone ringing.
SL

Comments
Post a Comment