Good Morning World




This was taken today, as I was on my way home, after dropping Kenny off at work.  It's a lake on Langford Road, in Southville.  The sun was just coming up.  I love early mornings. 

Today's a good day for me.  I went to Digby and picked up that new kerosene heater I've mentioned in previous emails.

It was on sale, 1/2 price.  And it won't be on sale next fall and winter, that's for sure.  Tomorrow I'll have to take it out of the box and make sure it's in working order.  I just want to make sure it has all its parts.  I'm quite pleased that I got it.  I was at Mom's when I noticed it in the advertising..she said call first to make sure they have it.  Good plan, since they don't usually stock too much here in Never Never Nova Land, LOL.

Anyway, they had two, wouldn't hold them till Saturday, so away I went. 

I've now got chicken out to cook for supper, and I washed the bathroom and kitchen floors.  I also cleaned out the bathroom.

Yesterday I went and looked at one spot in this area where there are a bunch of houses for sale, going for non payment of taxes.  Up on the chopping block is alittle green house that my neice wanted to buy last year.

Taxes owing are around $1500, perhaps a little less.  It's quite a small house in fact, no basement, no central heating, no bathroom, and I hear, a poor water supply. 

So baked chicken for supper, also Chinese fried rice and broccoli, with maybe some mashed turnip.
 

Anyway, on that note, I'm out of here. 

SL

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Life in Weymouth Installment # 2

Noise Rant

Saving - Reusing - Recycling