Mrs. Claus Comes to Town


Remember (some of you will) that I ordered a "fat lady" costume?  I'd been watching for one for some time.  I mean, doesn't everyone?  Anyway, it had to be a) affordable and b) available to Canada.
 

So I espied this one on ebay, and bought it.  It hasn't even been two weeks and the costume came in today.  Quickly I scurried off to Frenchy's in search of the perfect costume.  This Mrs. Claus dress was in the costume bin, for $2.  It cried out my name, so what could I do but pick it up?  I had been thinking of doing the Mrs. Claus this year, so the costume just fell right into my lap.
 

Without a dress on, the costume isn't much.  It could use a bit more stuffing, methinks, in strategic areas, so I'll have to get on that.

It's very warm while on.  In fact, you could say I was "hot," look at that young man cuddling up to me, LOL.  Easy kids, it's just Kenny.
 

 
There will be a Christmas party for the ACW at Mom's place again this year.  Sometimes, at this party "Santa" visits.  He's the husband of one of the women.  I was thinking it might be nice for Mrs. Claus to make an appearance.  I have a wig (or I could use a hat), and Santa glasses.  Darn, wish I had some of those big candy red lips to wear.

I was also thinking that Mrs. Claus could show up at the Legion some night.
 
SL
 
 

 

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Life in Weymouth Installment # 2

Noise Rant

Saving - Reusing - Recycling