Herbal Magic
Ha ha. There have been so many advertisements on TV
for Herbal Magic, that I thought I’d look into it. The closest center (in this province) is in Bedford, just
outside Halifax.
The closest center within 100 km (actually closer to here)
is Saint John, New Brunswick. So, in addition to eating their tiny
meal suggestions, and chomping down on their vitamin supplements, I’d have the
fun of either a long drive, or a 3 - 6 hour boat ride, costing over $200 (with
return).
One can go into their site and check out weight loss of
other people, perhaps those not shown on TV. So I checked in the age
group of 50+, women, in Nova Scotia.
Guess what? There were no members listed. I
guess that here in N.S., no one believes in Herbal Magic, at least not in my
age range. Either that, or they don’t talk about it.
It is but to laugh. No biggie. Although I’ve
known a lot of people who’ve gone on HM, and in fact, lost weight, every one of
them has gained it all back, especially when they cease with the
supplements. And my former boss, who lost a ton of weight on it (she was
smaller in her 50s than she was in her 30s, go figure), well she got sick and
had to stop dieting because of the treatments she had to undergo.
It seems she has recovered.

Comments
Post a Comment