A Weymouth Mystery
There was a lady who lived here in Weymouth, she was not originally from here but she settled here. I can't name her, as Mom is scared this story will surface and someone will sue me or something.
So, the suspect, I mean the woman, shall remain nameless. For the sake of argument, let's call her Velda.
It seems the lady didn't like to be alone, and was married 3 times. She apparently went "down south" to obtain her men, something like me, getting mine from the East Coast.
Anyway, she outlived all of her husbands. The first two suffered heart attacks, and I understand the third was in poor health when she hooked, oops, I mean married him. She also had a son who killed himself in their home.
I said to Mom...don't you find this a bit suspicious...that 4 men have died in this house, and coincidentally, in this woman's life? Then Mom said that Velda had another son, and that he died of Lockjaw (Tetanus).
I'm now convinced that the woman was a serial killer, and due to the lenient times or the lackadaisical attitude of the local coroner's office, she got away with it. I'm even thinking that her suicidal son may have helped her kills the victims, dispose of the bodies or something at least, or had some kind of knowledge about the killings, and, suddenly overcome with remorse, did the deed to himself.
I may inadvertently have a picture of Velda. I bought a plate at a yard sale, held at her former residence, and it was an ordinary picture, of an ordinary woman, but the writing said it was done in Spain. It would appear to be a souvenier. Since the home owner had only moved into the house fairly recently, I figured it might have belonged to Velda. She was no relation to them, so the plate went into the yard sale.
What say Kids? Do you, the chosen few reading this Blog, feel Velda was a serial killer?
In deference to Mom's concerns, do not copy this wording, or forward the link to the police... or anywhere else.
SL
So, the suspect, I mean the woman, shall remain nameless. For the sake of argument, let's call her Velda.
It seems the lady didn't like to be alone, and was married 3 times. She apparently went "down south" to obtain her men, something like me, getting mine from the East Coast.
Anyway, she outlived all of her husbands. The first two suffered heart attacks, and I understand the third was in poor health when she hooked, oops, I mean married him. She also had a son who killed himself in their home.
I said to Mom...don't you find this a bit suspicious...that 4 men have died in this house, and coincidentally, in this woman's life? Then Mom said that Velda had another son, and that he died of Lockjaw (Tetanus).
I'm now convinced that the woman was a serial killer, and due to the lenient times or the lackadaisical attitude of the local coroner's office, she got away with it. I'm even thinking that her suicidal son may have helped her kills the victims, dispose of the bodies or something at least, or had some kind of knowledge about the killings, and, suddenly overcome with remorse, did the deed to himself.
I may inadvertently have a picture of Velda. I bought a plate at a yard sale, held at her former residence, and it was an ordinary picture, of an ordinary woman, but the writing said it was done in Spain. It would appear to be a souvenier. Since the home owner had only moved into the house fairly recently, I figured it might have belonged to Velda. She was no relation to them, so the plate went into the yard sale.
What say Kids? Do you, the chosen few reading this Blog, feel Velda was a serial killer?
In deference to Mom's concerns, do not copy this wording, or forward the link to the police... or anywhere else.
SL
Comments
Post a Comment