June 26 2011

Sunday was Holy day. I got up that morning, intending to go for a walk, but Mom had other plans. So off we went to church. First to St Peters on the corner. Then to Ashmore baptist. Then in the afternoon we went to a tea at the Weymouth Historical Society, which was a buffet lunch to welcome the new Reverend. They call her Reverend Mel, she seems very nice. I do believe she's from Jolly Old England...she has a bit of an accent, as do her parents. They say she's always wanted to come to Weymouth..who can blame her?

Then last night JR and I went for a long walk on the B.C. Boardwalk. I think I tuckered him out...LOL.

Today Mom and I did our shopping thing, then tonight we burned trash and went for a walk back in the bush. Came home to escape the mosquitos, and did a tick inspection. They are the only things
marring the beauty of this place. Oh yeah, we planted fake flowers too, LOL. The weather, although quite foggy this morning, quckly became warm and pleasant.

Mom seems to be getting stronger every day and her attitude is much happier than when I first came here. I noticed this first started to happen when Tina and Nad were here, but it is continuing. She's even started to talk a bit about coming to Ontario. I told her flying back with Becky in September would be the best choice, less tiring for her.


Later kids
SL

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Life in Weymouth Installment # 2

Noise Rant

Saving - Reusing - Recycling