Buzz about THE Wedding
So...its now the afternoon. I went downtown. Ran into Heather, she was down there with her Mom and sister. Heather was doing some banking, her sister Beth was going to buy a dress for a wedding she's attending. I asked her if it was the Royal Wedding. We started talking about that. I know that there is something going on at one of the clubs in Copper Cliff...you get to watch a big screen version of the wedding, and I believe you eat too. Anyway, it costs $45. But Beth was saying that Cambrian College had an event going on also. Cambrian's Wedding Event features (I'm sure) a big screen TV, and the viewing will be live..in other words, held at 3 o'clock in the morning. People have been instructed to dress up, and wear hats. She didn't know how much it cost. I would love to go to something like this, but I hesitate to go out at 3 in the morning, not to mention the cost. On the other hand...one would be seeing it live. Never has there been so much hype about a wedding. Just those two events I mentioned show you some of it. I imagine that when Chuck and Di got hitched there was quite a bit of hype too, but now with the computer age it's unbelievable. Kate has supposedly commissioned 3 wedding dresses from different designers, and will have about six hairdressers to do up her locks. I haven't heard anything about make up or jewelry, other than I think she's wearing a tiara from someone...??? The Royalty line, of course. BTW, did you hear that Prince William doesn't intend to wear a wedding ring? And I've also heard that he has invited ALL of his ex girlfriends to the wedding. Who knew he even had ex women, he's been with Kate forever. Speaking of Kate (after April 29th known as Princess Catherine), I feel she's a very strong woman. I can't see her folding the way Lady DI did, if Will decides to take a mistress. Or two. I bought a few things downtown. Shoelaces for one. If these ones don't stay tied, I'm going to cut them off, so they don't flop around and come untied anymore. I don't use them anyway, once they're firmly positioned. I also bought tooth picks and dollar store barber scissors. These will be used whenever I get around to doing my doll modifications. Alas, I couldn't find any fax eyelashes in the store. So...how about watching the wedding live at 3 in the morning? My place...what say? If not at 3, then what about another time...I don't know when they'd show it again, but it will run often, at least for a while. I will probably buy a DVD of said wedding anyway. I think its time I bought myself another DVD player. Caio Kids SL
Comments
Post a Comment