Make Canada great again

 I've bought this bunting thing from Amazon, it arrives today.  Fairly small, about 3 feet long, I guess, and only $7.50.  I've always wanted one and was glad to find a Canadian one.

Its hard to hang flags, they're forever flapping the wrong way, and its not easy to put up a flagpole.

This will fit on my "balcony" railing very well.  It would be better on Joyce's balcony, you could see it from the street.  In my case, you pretty well would have to be in the parking lot.  Oh well, its not like millions will be passing by.  Udhay is delivering it within the hour.

As to why the sudden acknowledgement/caring about Canada on my part?  I'd say its about time, I'm tired of hating and being frustrated.  Sure, those things will still be there, Canada is incredibly woke/broke, and there are things to be concerned about, but I'll persevere.  After all, I'm pretty old to think about moving anywhere that isn't Canada.  So I can't stamp my feet and run away, lol.





Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Life in Weymouth Installment # 2

Noise Rant

Saving - Reusing - Recycling