An Arrest
The newest couple (I think) living in #57...well they were the ones involved in the massive police presence in this building a day or two ago.
Turns out it was a domestic violence situation, likely alcohol fueled. The wife of this half went over to see ----- today and wanted the charges dropped. Well, in today's modern world, its the officers who lay the charges, as it should be, and the charges are not dropped.
He might have made bail today, but he's not allowed to come to his former residence.
This guy apparently made some kind of deal with the landlord prior to this incident, where he could share/use the shed, and he would cut the grass. I don't think he'll be cutting the grass here for a while.
And there's the wife, with ---- empathizing with her and saying how nice she is. Then there's me, I think she's stupid (the wife of the abuser). Imagine their kid will be growing up with that, he's only little, the kid.
When I first started at the police station, I had a lot of empathy for women in abusive situations. After a few years, I started seeing them as being part of the problem.
Gawd, sometimes I really hate people.
Comments
Post a Comment