In Loving Memory

 On December 18th, 2022, I received word that my beloved companion of the last seven years was gone.  Joseph Reddick and I were inseparable since September 23, 2015.   

I say inseparable, although we had been living apart since October 15th, of 2022.  This was only to be for a short time.  I knew he would have a harder time being apart than I would, I was always okay, as long as I knew he was there.  If not in physical form, then through the phone or video calls.  I am devastated by this crushing loss.  

Family members told me he had gone downhill since I'd left.  I believe he was more ill than either of us knew.   While I can't guarantee that if I'd stayed in Nova Scotia with him he would have lived longer, I know he would have had more will to live.  Of that, I am sure. 

I will try to be creative and write something in his honour, as well as do up a photo book, in the future, but right now I cannot see myself clear enough to do this.  

I miss him more than I can say.

My dearest Joseph:  08 April 1947 - 18th December 2022.





Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Life in Weymouth Installment # 2

Noise Rant

Saving - Reusing - Recycling