December 10 2018

Greetings kids
Tina mentioned not missing cable.  I don't miss it either.  I've just discovered free channels on my ROKU.  I signed up for Reuters News.  Also, the weather network.  
There's a lot of garbage going on in the world, isn't there?
Mexicans trying desperately to get into the states.  People fleeing the states, trying to get into Canada....and other people just leaving their homeland, where ever it may be.
Hybrid fish in Japan (I think) threatening to cause harm to the market.  See, they've infiltrated the standard fish whose name I can't remember.  This species contains a deadly toxin, which can be removed (carefully) from the standard fish.  For $200, you too can risk your life eating this fish.  Not me, that's all I can say.
Cockroaches now being raised for various purposes in China.  Those innovative Chinese, leave it to them to put a pest to work.
France in a state of uproar.  Where's Marie Antoinette when you need her?
And cold has hit the southeastern states, wreaking havoc.  
Brexit might be terminated.   That's one I've got to look up, for a better understanding.

Unfortunately, I can't watch the news I'd like to see, which is Sudbury.  I do get newsletters, micro isms of the news though, from Sudbury dot com.

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Life in Weymouth Installment # 2

Noise Rant

Saving - Reusing - Recycling