Buckleys
Do any of you remember the smell of an outdoor latrine? That kind of harsh, lime like, poisonous throat closing smell?
Mom told me that Buckley's was bad. I was looking for a new cough medicine, and I chose the Buckleys, not because I have a desire to experience a bad thing, but because it was the only one that said for "Minor bronchial irritations."
Buckley's bad? Bad doesn't cut it folks. It's not the taste so much that gets to me. It's that burning liquid going up into your nostrils feeling, that Holy mother of God, I'm being water boarded with Buckleys.
Okay, I'm just trying to down some more turpentine, I mean Buckleys. This stuff had better work.
Desperate times calls for desperate measures. I've had this cold for over a month. I guess that's the norm down here. It's the first cold I've ever had here.
Desperate times calls for desperate measures. I've had this cold for over a month. I guess that's the norm down here. It's the first cold I've ever had here.
SL
Comments
Post a Comment