Pirates Aboard
LOL...yesterday I was toting Mom and Lennie around...they have a bit of difficulty getting in and out of the car. Let's just say it's not a breeze for them. Anyway...I hear "aaaaaaaaaaarrrrrrgggggggghhhhh get in leg," from Lennie. From the back seat, I hear Mom, "aaaaaaarrrrrrgggghhh"Gee, I said...I got a couple of pirates on board. We all laughed.
Later on, just before we went for our flu shot, Lennie handed me a magazine. It featured a lot of Halloween articles, but across the front cover was this title, "Lose 50 pounds fast!"
Mom said: I wouldn't want to lose 50 pounds. I'd be happy losing 20.
Sandie said: I'd be happy if I could get down to 140.
Lennie: I'm happy the way I am! SL
this was followed by another burst of laughter.
My supper was a few drinks at the Legion, followed by burnt pizza from a box at home, LOL
Later on, just before we went for our flu shot, Lennie handed me a magazine. It featured a lot of Halloween articles, but across the front cover was this title, "Lose 50 pounds fast!"
Mom said: I wouldn't want to lose 50 pounds. I'd be happy losing 20.
Sandie said: I'd be happy if I could get down to 140.
Lennie: I'm happy the way I am! SL
this was followed by another burst of laughter.
My supper was a few drinks at the Legion, followed by burnt pizza from a box at home, LOL
Comments
Post a Comment