Telco


Went to Frenchy's the other day, and found this steal of a deal.  This is a "Motionette" figure, by Telco.  That's a fairly tall doll that you plug in, and she moves.  I don't know if they're still making them, I know these types of figures were popular in the 90s, I bought one at the time.  At that time, I bought a Mrs. Clause like figure, in a rocking chair, knitting.  Paid about $80.  The twins fell on her or something one time, and now she has a slight lurch as she knits, but otherwise she's in excellent condition.

I paid $5 for this one from Frenchy's.  She's kind of Victorian themed, another popular trend from that time.  She works.  She will join two others that I have (a boy and a girl) who are similar.

I think she was quite a find, these things sell starting at around $25 (plus shipping) on eBay.
 
You'll have to excuse me folks, I haven't been blogging of late, because I couldn't seem to find a way to upload pics from my computer, as I always do.  The app seems to be back, so I'll be playing catch up for a bit.

 

SL 

Comments