Wednesday night writing



Written last night.
Okay, here I am, still on the computer. Should be thinking of heading to bed, but
then I'll just have to get up and go to Digby tomorrow morning, to take my bar
manager's course. Bah Humbug. Why can't I just stay home and play with my
dollies?
Oh well.
Here a shot of the pretend John & Yoko. Also known, in the dolly
world, as Malcolm and Aiko. If you're familiar with photos of the couple, you'll probably recognize this scenario.
Although of late, as I look at the beautifully photographed doll photos on the net, I find myself thinking...why? I mean, they make the dolls up to look like real people, models. Why not photograph real people? Although I suppose a doll is more available, and in the long run, less expensive than hiring a real model. And it is fun to take pictures of them.
Haven't measured these kids yet for Lory. After searching them out, and untying them so they can come out of the box, I'm beat..LOL.
For the rest of you not in the know...Lory is going to make wedding ensemble for the dolls that match John & Yoko's. They'll be on display with the rest of my
Bridal entourage, and I think I'm going to be putting that on while she's here. More fun that way. Admission: item for the Weymouth food bank.
I also want to put on a Hard Times Dance, possibly in September. That's where everyone wears raggedy clothes, much like they do all the time.
Admission: 3 items for the food bank.
SL

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Life in Weymouth Installment # 2

Noise Rant

Saving - Reusing - Recycling