Back to Reality
Although this is a recent picture, its not from today. I rather like it, and except for the fact that I'm nuzzling a goat and it looks like I don't have a left hand, its quite pleasant. I can stand the goat (she was a cute little thing), but that missing hand business has got to go.
This was taken in Nova Scotia in October, my friend JR took me and J---- around sight seeing and this was one of the places we explored. It was a very good day, and the animals were lots of fun.
Okay, now back to reality.
P---- is more than likely going to be staying here for longer than a month. I don't mind, we seem to have overcome most of our differences and I think we both feel pretty good about being together.
Her mother, on the other hand, is a different story. I had been baby-sitting M------ for a few hours, and P---- had asked her Mom to come by for supper. So, when I got back home, well there was Mom. She is most assuredly not as easy to get along with as P----.
This was taken in Nova Scotia in October, my friend JR took me and J---- around sight seeing and this was one of the places we explored. It was a very good day, and the animals were lots of fun.
Okay, now back to reality.
P---- is more than likely going to be staying here for longer than a month. I don't mind, we seem to have overcome most of our differences and I think we both feel pretty good about being together.
Her mother, on the other hand, is a different story. I had been baby-sitting M------ for a few hours, and P---- had asked her Mom to come by for supper. So, when I got back home, well there was Mom. She is most assuredly not as easy to get along with as P----.
She was doing laundry. That would mean using my soap and the washing machines in the building. She needed extra money to dry her clothes. (got that from me) They'd both had supper, but the dishes were piled high in the sink. D--- wanted Javex to soak a t shirt. Naturally, she used about half of the Javex, I have no idea why that T shirt is still in one piece. I sent P---- to the store with a $5 and instructions to buy a large bottle of diet Pepsi. They returned, P---- was eating a big bag of chips and D---- was eating an extra large chocolate bar. I asked about change, they both gave me that deer in the headlights look, so I said never mind. Now I'm thinking P would have brought me back the change and the bottle only, she's been quite good that way. Ah...but Mom. I also told D---- I was going to replace P----'s birth certificate, so I downloaded the site from online and D--- started filling it out, but it got complicated and the web page expired on her, so I ended up doing it. I have to go and get it signed by Doc. K anyway and that is one of those things where you have to pay if you want it signed, but I already bought into some kind of extra coverage, so he should do it for me.
D--- ended up taking a cab home, as L--- (the boyfriend) was in too much pain to drive. Pain from what she didn't say. I'm assuming his hips, which are fucked up somehow. Or perhaps it was pain from a hangover, you never know.
I've been doing some Christmas decorating of late. Just a few small pieces every day. You know, to complete my masterpiece.. I'm also still trying to sort through my stuff. The phone guy was back today, his disposition much improved, and thank god he was able to fix the jack in my bedroom without going into the "storage" room. That would have been a nightmare. I really should take a look in there, as it's possible that someone is buried in there and I don't know it. I don't need to worry though, I doubt the body will ever be found. There are phone jacks all over the place in this apartment...there are three in the living room, if you include the one in the living room closet. WTF? In this day and age of wireless connections, this is a bit redundant, but I don't like wireless phones. No, I'm in the market for a new, old fashioned looking telephone. Some fancy French looking thing.
D--- ended up taking a cab home, as L--- (the boyfriend) was in too much pain to drive. Pain from what she didn't say. I'm assuming his hips, which are fucked up somehow. Or perhaps it was pain from a hangover, you never know.
I've been doing some Christmas decorating of late. Just a few small pieces every day. You know, to complete my masterpiece.. I'm also still trying to sort through my stuff. The phone guy was back today, his disposition much improved, and thank god he was able to fix the jack in my bedroom without going into the "storage" room. That would have been a nightmare. I really should take a look in there, as it's possible that someone is buried in there and I don't know it. I don't need to worry though, I doubt the body will ever be found. There are phone jacks all over the place in this apartment...there are three in the living room, if you include the one in the living room closet. WTF? In this day and age of wireless connections, this is a bit redundant, but I don't like wireless phones. No, I'm in the market for a new, old fashioned looking telephone. Some fancy French looking thing.
Okay, that's the end of the Blog for tonight.
Comments
Post a Comment